- 125g new potatoes
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 4 cooked sausages, sliced (e.g. Cumberland)
- 6 medium eggs, beaten
- 200g can reduced sugar and salt baked beans
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
How to make it
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 6-8 minutes until tender, drain and then slice.
- Heat the oil in a 20cm frying pan and fry the potatoes and sausages for 2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs with the beans and parsley and season. Add the tomatoes to the pan and pour over the egg mixture, cook gently for 6-7 minutes.
- Place under a preheated grill for 3-4 minutes until golden and cooked through. Allow to rest for a few minutes before removing from the pan.
you have any leftover frittata this is great served cold in wedges for
breakfast the next day.