- 4 Cumberland sausages
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 slices rustic bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
How to make it
- Place the sausages on a lined grill pan and place under a preheated grill for 10 minutes, turning once or twice until cooked throughout.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup in a large saucepan, add the beans, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon onto the toasted bread and top each with a sliced sausage and sprinkle with parsley.
topping with grilled bacon or, as a vegetarian option, a poached egg.