- 450g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp mango chutney pieces chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 chunky slices granary toast
- Pinch of salt
How to make it
- Mix together the chutney, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, orange juice and a pinch of salt.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a frying pan and fry the tomatoes for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently until slightly softened.
- Add the mustard mixture and cook, stirring for a further 4-5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Meanwhile put the toast in the toaster.
- Spoon over warm toast, sprinkle over the chives and serve immediately.
good quality, well flavoured tomatoes for this quick and easy
breakfast. The mustard and Worcestershire sauce give quite a hot, spicy
flavour, so reduce these for a milder taste.