|Total Time||10 minutes|
Nutritional Info (per portion)
|of which saturates||4.2g|
|of which sugars||8g|
- 2 medium eggs (whisked)
- Dash of semi skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 thick slice wholemeal bread (toasted)
- 1 tbsp tomato chutney
How to make it
- Place the eggs, milk and seasoning in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until lightly scrambled.
- Stir in the chives.
- Spread the chutney on the toast and top with the eggs.
Try any flavoured savoury chutney or relish for variation.