- 1 earl grey tea bag
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 50g chia seeds
- 25g oats
- 175g raspberries
- 4 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp mixed seeds
How to make it
- Steep the tea bag in 50ml boiling water for 1 minute, remove the bag.
- Place the milk, chia seeds, oats, raspberries (reserving a few for garnish) and tea in a small saucepan and bring up to a simmer, cook gently for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Cool slightly.
- Stir in the 2 tbsp yogurt, transfer to 2 serving dishes and cool for 30 minutes or longer.
- Top with remaining yogurt and raspberries and sprinkle over the seeds.
spoon into 2 storage jars and top with fresh raspberries for an on-the-go