- 100g salad potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 medium egg
- 25g smoked ham, diced
- ½ tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 25g watercress
- 50g cherry tomatoes, halved
How to make it
- Place the potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water, bring to the boil and cook for 6 minutes, add the egg to the pan and continue to cook for 6 minutes. Drain and cool under cold water. Peel the egg.
- Meanwhile, whisk the oil, pesto and seasoning in a large bowl and toss in the potatoes, add the ham, watercress and tomatoes and toss to evenly coat.
- Place on a plate and top with the halved egg. Serve with crusty bread.
for using up leftover cooked potatoes and for an on-the-go breakfast served in
a portable plastic container. Try using
grilled bacon to replace the ham or sun dried tomato pesto instead of basil.