|Total Time||20 minutes|
Nutritional Info (per portion)
|of which saturates||3.7g|
|of which sugars||17.1g|
- 4 medium eggs
- 4 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 courgette, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions cut in strips
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp sweet chilli sauce
How to make it
- Beat the eggs and milk together and season.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a 23cm frying pan and pour in half the mixture, swirling the mixture to the edges of the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and reserve while you make the second omelette.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the vegetables for 3 minutes, add the soy and cook for 1 minute.
- Drizzle the chilli sauce over the omelettes. Add the vegetables and fold up the bottom half and then fold over again.
Wrap the omelette in baking parchment to form a parcel for a great on-the-go breakfast.
Try adding 1 tsp runny honey with the soy sauce for a sweeter taste.