Breakfast Week Successes
It’s been a couple of months since Breakfast Week and we have been
busy undertaking a full campaign evaluation of all the activity that
took place in the run up to and during the week in January. We thought
you’d be interested to hear some of the key results.
It’s been a couple of months since Breakfast Week and we have been busy undertaking a full campaign evaluation of all the activity that took place in the run up to and during the week in January. We thought you’d be interested to hear some of the key results.
- 1,120 media articles relating to Breakfast Week
- Widespread print and online media and broadcast channels including The Sun, Mail Online, Huffington Post, Daily Telegraph, Hello magazine, ITV’s Lorraine, Radio 2 Chris Evans Show and BBC Good Food.
- 8,000 votes were cast in the Best Breakfast Awards
- 48,000 visitors to www.shakeupyourwakeup.com in January
- 30,000 mentions of #BreakfastWeek across Twitter and Facebook creating a buzz about breakfast online
- 320 photos were received into our ‘Breakfast Moments’ competition
- Hundreds of events took place across the country with many more online promotions
- 82,000 campaign resources were distributed
Overall, Breakfast Week proved very successful once again this year and we were thrilled by the level of support we received from small independent businesses, to schools and charities right up to big brands. A big thank you if you took part in this year’s campaign as you helped to make it one of our best yet!
Breakfast Week presents a great opportunity to remind consumers about breakfast and showcase the breadth of products to suit all occasions. This campaign got the whole country talking about breakfast and we hope this continues and results in an increase in the number of people eating a healthy breakfast on a regular basis.
We are now starting to think about Breakfast Week 2016, if you are interested to find out how you can be involved please get in touch as we’d love to hear from you.